Kayaks are fun to ride on especially if you have a partner who’s paddling with you. The Advanced Elements Lagoon 2 is good for those who would like to get on the water fast and easy. It can accommodate 2 people and has comfortable high-support padded seats. This inflatable kayak has rubber-grip molded handles and deck bungee lacing to improve your comfort while you’re in the water. You can depend on its stability and tracking because its bow and stern has built-in rigid panels.
This inflatable kayak is loved by almost everyone who bought it because of some of its special features, these are:
- Easy to set up, deflate and pack: Because of its quick-inflating Twistlok and high-flow Spring valves, it’s very easy to inflate and deflate. You can go to the water in just a couple of minutes after you’ve gone from your car. I really like this feature because I can spend more time with my paddling partner and go to further grounds compared to other kayaks.
- Unparalleled comfort and high quality adjustable seats: This kayak will make your paddling experience comfortable and fun because you have a partner behind you that will you with your paddling. Plus, the seat is padded and adjusted to support your back and gives you a good paddling position. I love the comfort this offers because it eases the effort of my paddling.
- Superior construction with the best quality materials: Unlike other kayaks, another special feature of the Advanced Elements Lagoon 2 is it can easily cut through waves and can be ridden in both calm and semi-rough seas. You can trust it’s built because it’s made of Denier Polyester which is also laminated with PVC that’s a rip-stop fabric.
This kayak also has other features which makes it very pleasing and easy to use:
- Molded rubber-grip handles for added comfort and rigid bow and stern so you can slide easily through different waters
- Easy-to-use Spring and Twistlok valves for fast setup that is compatible with almost every pump
- 8 chambers for maximum buoyancy
- Landing plate hull design to improve performance
- Low-profile rubber handles and bungee deck lacing
- The inflatable kayak measure 12 feet long and has a width of 35 inches.
- The kit includes a tracking fin, carrying duffel bag that’s heavy duty, breathable kayak seat, owner’s manual and a repair kit.
- It’s best used calm bodies of water like lakes, bays, mild rivers, and estuaries.
This inflatable kayak is liked by many paddlers because of so many factors. Here are some of the factors that I believe make it very saleable:
- High quality outside and inside covers: The topside of the kayak is made from high-denier polyester with PVC laminate which and the hull is made from PVC tarpaulin which, in result, is very durable and will keep you safe in calm and semi-rough conditions.
- Portable and lightweight: The kayak is very easy to transport even when you’re back and forth in the beach. Plus, it has an added carrying duffel bag so that it’ll be easy for you to carry it around.
- Quick set up: Compared to other kayaks, the Advanced Elements Lagoon 2 is very easy to inflate because of the Twistlok and Spring valves. You can be rest assured that you’ll be in the water in no time. Less setting up time and more fun.
- Spacious and comfortable: Because of the length and width of the kayak, you can easily stretch your legs and be comfortable in your sit. You’ll have a good paddling position and your back will be supported by the seat.
- Good for any skill level paddler: Another advantage this kayak has over its competition is that it can be used by anyone. Whether you’re a beginner or already an expert in paddling who just wants to stay in the open seas, then this inflatable kayak is good for you.
Although there are a lot of satisfied users of this kayak, here are some of the cons that I’ve noticed:
- It’s not so fast: This kayak can be a little hard to take off in the water. Plus, you can’t travel and take on further grounds because it’s a little slow even when there are two people paddling.
- Limited capacity: Another disadvantage of this kayak is its limited capacity of 350 pounds. If there are two of you who’ll travel in this kayak, make sure you never neglect its weight capacity.
- Can’t be comfortably used by tall and heavy people: If you have long legs or is big in size, it can be a little difficult for you to be comfortable when you’re in the kayak. There not enough leg room or storage area.
After collecting some feedbacks and reviews from this product’s users, I’m confident to say that the Lagoon 2 exceeds the expectations of the majority of its users. The stability and durability of this inflatable kayak is the most praised feature because they always feel safe whenever they use this. Although there are other users that were not fully satisfied, they thought that this kayak needs more adjustments and improvement. But overall, it received high remarks from almost everyone.
The benefits you’ll get from this product
Apart from the features of the product that was stated above, you’ll also get some benefits when you use this kayak:
- Affordability: cheap and equipped with high quality features.
- Comfort: big in size and has adjustable seat for over the top comfort.
- Portability: lightweight and accompanied with a carrying bag.
My overall rating
With all the information given above, here’s what I think about this inflatable kayak:
- Price: 100% – It’s very affordable and can be bought by anyone who would like to start kayaking.
- Material: 90% – I gave this rating because of the weight limitation it has.
- Design: 100% – I really like the design of this kayak because it’s practical.
- Rating: 95% – Overall, I recommend this kayak to everyone, from beginners to experts, who would just like to hang around the water and paddle with a partner.
Where to buy the kayak?
Although there are a lot of online stores where you can check out this kayak, I recommend Amazon.com is one of the most trusted sites wherein you can buy this inflatable kayak with its full kit, services and warranty.
The Advanced Elements Lagoon 2 inflatable kayak is a top seller when it comes to beginner and intermediate level paddlers. Its stability and durability is its selling point and you can never go wrong with something that will last for years. Even though it has a weight capacity limit, paddlers can enjoy the warmth of the sea, rivers and lakes while relaxing.